Lawyer Weekly's Massachusetts Rules Service keeps you fully up to date on all state and federal court rules - including real-time updates on the latest rules changes - and is accessible from anywhere.
When you sign up you'll get:
- This year's printed Rules book right away.
- Next year's printed Rules book as soon as it's printed.
- A year of access to our Rules web site, so you can access the rules from anywhere, updates with all rules changes in real time.
- Comments and reporter's notes.
- The ability to view recent rules changes - both summaries and full-text - organized by date and by type of rule.
- E-mail alerts, so you'll know about rules changes right away.
- Downloadable, printable forms you can actually use.
- Proposed future rules changes, so you'll know what changes are coming.
You get all this for only $99 a year, or, $179 for two years
Compare that price to what others charge just for a book, with no online access, e-mail updates or printable forms.