Manage Your Email Subscriptions
Lawyer Weekly's Massachusetts Rules Service keeps you fully up to date on all state and federal court rules - including real-time updates on the latest rules changes - and is accessible from anywhere.
When you sign up you'll get:
- A year of access to our Rules web site, so you can access the rules from anywhere, updates with all rules changes in real time.
- Comments and reporter's notes.
- The ability to view recent rules changes - both summaries and full-text - organized by date and by type of rule.
- E-mail alerts, so you'll know about rules changes right away.
- Downloadable, printable forms you can actually use.
- Proposed future rules changes, so you'll know what changes are coming.
You get all this for only $99 a year, or, $179 for two years
Enter your user name and password in the fields above to gain access to the subscriber content on this site.
Your subscription includes one set of login credentials for your exclusive use. Security features have been integrated on this site: If someone signs in with your credentials while you are logged in, the site will automatically close your ongoing login and you will lose access at that time.
If you have questions about your subscription, please contact Bill Cardinal .
If you feel your login credentials are being used by a second party, contact customer service at 877-615-9536 for assistance in changing your password.
Already a paid subscriber but not registered for online access yet? For instructions on how to get premium web access, click here.